This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] p7zip
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 17:12:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITA] p7zip
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BAY169-DS837667E20A05CEC706609A7E70 at phx dot gbl>
Tony Kelman writes:
> I'm a bit unclear what needs to happen next, despite reading all of
> https://cygwin.com/setup.html several times. Do I need another GTG
> for the slightly-modified version I posted?
GTG from me (unless the rules get slightly relaxed since you're just
taking over you'd need five votes).
Note: You should perhaps remove the "keepdir" that preserves the
/usr/lib/p7zip/Codecs directory. This drops a zero-size .keep-p7zip
file in there that elicits a warning from p7zip since it isn't a codec.
On the other hand, no warnings if the directory is simply missing and I
don't know of any package that tries to drop anything in there anyway.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: