This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: upset messages
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 11:10:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: upset messages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131129014558 dot GA2439 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
Il 11/29/2013 2:45 AM, Christopher Faylor ha scritto:
/sourceware1/cygwin-staging/setup/upset: Error. Parsing failed. - duplicate packages "lapack" detected - x86_64/release/lapack/lapack vs. /var/ftp/pub/cygwin/x86_64/release/lapack
Marco you created an additional lapack directory with duplicate files.
I'd appreciate it if you would use the new upload mechanism
since it will guard against this kind of thing.
just noticed. I tried to solve a problem and I created a different one.
So to solve both I just uploaded new packages bumping to "-2"
I tried in the past the new method, but I had the impression was
not active for me. Could you check ?