This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: buliding lftp fails
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 16:02:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: buliding lftp fails
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <998i89lrgb8rmcqmd43m10d57h63cdcfj1 at 4ax dot com> <998i89lrgb8rmcqmd43m10d57h63cdcfj1-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <52892A59 dot 1060804 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
> On 2013-11-17 14:36, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > $ cygport lftp prep
> cygport lftp.cygport prep ...
> The .cygport is mandatory with spec-style cygport(5).
Thanks, that seems to be working.
You mention cygport(5), but I don't see a cygport.5 man page. It would be
very helpful to have one.
> BTW, do you have pkg-config installed?
I didn't, but I do now.