This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New UPX 3.91 supports Win64/PE
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 20:50:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: New UPX 3.91 supports Win64/PE
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131116103739 dot GB8638 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> I just had a look onto http://upx.sourceforge.net/ and, you won't
> believe it, the last version 3.91 from September this year adds
> experimental support for Win64/PE files.
Wonderful, thanks for letting me knowâ plus they fixed the build for
newer versions of the LZMA SDK, so I've upgraded that to v9.22 as well.
> I tried the native Win32
> binary they provide on this website with our setup-x86_64.exe and
> it seems to work nicely, which means, the compressed setup-x86_64.exe
> started and was even able to elevate itself as far as I can tell.
> Any chance we can get an upx (and probably ucl) update soon?
Uploaded (as a test version at the moment since it is a beta version).
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf rackAttack: