This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] sqlite3
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 06:38:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: [ITA] sqlite3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAO1jNwu+H_HPN7mY1NaqHM4wSCQ8+J7W3qokx=-eq_EHHjrkHg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20131113151826 dot GB743 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <528405B6 dot 2090008 at etr-usa dot com> <20131114094751 dot GD526 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20131114192751 dot GB4827 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
On 11/14/2013 12:27, Christopher Faylor wrote:
Jan, if you can send the information at the above link now, you'll be
GTG for uploading as soon as the package has been pronounced GTG by
Jan sent me a link to his proposed packages, which I looked at briefly,
but they've disappeared. What I saw of the tarball contents looked
good, but I didn't actually install and exercise packages here.
Jan, will you please put the package tarballs you intend to upload on a
public file server somewhere? You can send the link directly to me, or
post it in reply to this thread. I'll want to test both 32- and 64-bit
Don't worry about the tclsqlite package at this point. There's no
reason that should hold up the main packages.