This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: new version of ocaml package (4.01.0-1)
- From: Damien Doligez <damien dot doligez at inria dot fr>
- To: cygapps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 11:28:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: new version of ocaml package (4.01.0-1)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <03567512-0765-4AA9-9316-92AA3D5D71EE at inria dot fr> <8DC287A3-12E5-4AF7-AFFB-647396555DB0 at inria dot fr> <51B21FD1 dot 1070100 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <AE032C4F-E944-4F4C-A496-71270FC2128E at inria dot fr> <5271BCAE dot 1010903 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
On 2013-10-31, at 03:13, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> On 2013-10-25 04:25, Damien Doligez wrote:
>> So, here it is: I have a new version of the OCaml package (4.01.0-1),
>> both for 32 and 64 bits. Both packages are marked as "test":
> I have successfully finished my OCaml rebuild for both arches, so I made these stable.
So I will soon (in a few days) publish both packages as "curr"
instead of "test".
> It would still be helpful to have ocaml-labltk for x86,
Do you really want it for this release? The next major upstream
release (4.02.0) will spin off labltk as a separate project
(and probably also camlp4, ocamlbuild, and a few others). This is
scheduled for next year. This is not a lot of work, so if you insist
I'll do it.
> and please keep me posted with any developments wrt FlexDLL.
You might want to contact Alain Frisch directly: he started working
on it, and you can probably help him understand better what's going
on with those relocations.