This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Michael dot McTernan dot 2001 at cs dot bris dot ac dot uk
- Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 07:16:20 +0100
- Subject: [64bit] mscgen
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
In my capacity as doxygen maintainer, I have a build of mscgen for
64-bit Cygwin. Doxygen can use this package to add sequence diagrams to
the output. For sake of completeness, you may wish to take this until
such a time as Michael McTernan (the mscgen maintainer) is ready to
provide his own version.
wget --no-check-certificate --no-host-directories --force-directories
This is a straight rebuild of the 32-bit version. The only change I made
was to get cygport to generate the 'setup.hint' file, rather than
patching it in. All internal tests pass. I have tested generating a
sequence diagram from doxygen-1.8.5 using the \msc command, and this
Please feel free to take this if you feel it would benefit 64-bit Cygwin.