This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU] Please upload: algol68g package updates
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 20:29:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFU] Please upload: algol68g package updates
- References: <5207C393 dot 7080308 at towo dot net> <5207CE8E dot 4040409 at gmail dot com> <52094FB9 dot 30501 at towo dot net> <520B335B dot 8000404 at towo dot net> <20130814173520 dot GC2028 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
Christopher Faylor writes:
> The only differences in most of the arch-specific packages in Fedora are
> the addition of a x86_64 and i686 to the package name. I think it would
> be a good idea for us to do that too but it would require changes to
> upset, genini and setup.exe.
...and cygport. BTW, does that mean that "x86" would be replaced by
"i686" so that it would mirror what "uname -m" delivers?
> I'll be happy to make the change to upset as soon as someone posts a
> patch to setup.exe.
Depending on how setup.ini looks like, there might be no to extensive
changes required to setup.exe. What did you have in mind?
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf rackAttack V1.04R1: