This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Missing 64 bit packages
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com, Kostya Altukhov <kacygwinlist at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 12:54:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: Missing 64 bit packages
- References: <20130805092552 dot GM23060 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130807110958 dot GJ21689 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130807152006 dot GD10379 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130808104239 dot GJ16868 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Aug 8 12:42, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Aug 7 17:20, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > On Aug 7 13:09, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > > On Aug 5 11:25, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > > > Hi folks,
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > below's the latest list of packages yet mssing in the 64 bit distro. It
> > > > got a bit shorter, but there's still a lot of stuff missing. I'll look
> > > > into generating 64 bit packages for some of them as time permits, but it
> > > > would be better if the real maintainer could do the job.
> > > > [etc.]
> > >
> > > FYI, I uploaded fetchmail, login, and procmail packages for x86_64.
> > And a cron package.
> And an irssi package.
> Kostya, the only change I made was to remove the CC=gcc-4 because there's
> no gcc-4 executable anymore since ew update the gcc package to 4.7.x.
Oh, hang on. I'm just generating a 0.8.15-4 package using the new
cygport style. The reason is that the -3 package comes with a pre-built
setup.hint file which has the wrong dependencies for 64 bit. The new
cygport style allows to auto-generate the setup.hint file and the
"requires" entries within.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com