This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please build 64 bit packages
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 12:34:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: Please build 64 bit packages
- References: <20130725121526 dot GE5086 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51F99C62 dot 60207 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <20130801075727 dot GG4166 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51FA1EE3 dot 7050206 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <20130801090544 dot GI4166 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51FA2842 dot 1020402 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Aug 1 04:20, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> On 2013-08-01 04:05, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >I could take your diff and generate a "missing packages" list with
> >maintainer names from there and publish it here on cygwin-apps.
> >I could do this every few weeks, so we could keep a porting progress
> >and discussion platform to discuss the dependencies which still have
> >to be resolved.
> >Does that sounds useful?
> Yes, but right now we know people are waiting for ocaml and
> postgresql, so we can leave off their reverse deps for now.
Kind of tricky in case of ocaml. The requirements usually don't
contain build time dependencies. I know now about orpie and unison,
but there may be more.
We could start with a simple list and add a "waits for" kind of
information as we go along...
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com