This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fixing packages which rely on obsolete packages
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 03:57:09 -0500
- Subject: Re: Fixing packages which rely on obsolete packages
- References: <20130622204921 dot GA2803 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20130622211341 dot GA3271 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
On 2013-06-22 16:13, Christopher Faylor wrote:
Here's a similar list for 64-bit packages. Apparently genini's error
checking leaves something to be desired. Obviously some of these are
Some of these actually are, meaning that they were copied straight from
their x86 version and not generated by cygport.
Some of the others are fixed by the packages I just uploaded.