This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Preparation for gcc 4.7.3-1
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 17:14:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: Preparation for gcc 4.7.3-1
- References: <51BDA627 dot 7040207 at gmail dot com> <51BDEC63 dot 3020103 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <51BE3B34 dot 4050108 at gmail dot com> <51BF8BF8 dot 7020804 at gmail dot com> <51C038AF dot 9000906 at gmail dot com> <20130618112722 dot GE27405 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51C065D3 dot 10201 at gmail dot com>
> All the new ppl/mpc/mpfr/gmp that were marked experimental needs to be
> switched to stable at the same time gcc-4.7.x or else gcc would be
> broken for awhile without those DLLs.
When do you plan to roll a new gcc package? I would want to re-compile
these with 4.7.3 just to be sure before going stable (it isn't strictly
necessary, so if you'd rather skip that we could do so) and at that time
update gmp to 5.1.2 (which mainly fixes a bug for Bulldozer that doesn't
affect the Cygwin build). You wouldn't need to re-build gcc with the
newer versions since these all have the same library versions.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Blofeld: