This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Preparation for gcc 4.7.3-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 10:56:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: Preparation for gcc 4.7.3-1
- References: <51BDA627 dot 7040207 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 07:48:55PM +0800, JonY wrote:
>I noticed some deps are still marked as experimental, eg
>cloog/ppl/mpc/mpfr/gmp. Parts of the experimental ppl even requires
>experimental 4.7.x libstdc++. setup constantly tries to revert it to
>Should I still put gcc 4.7.3-1 as experimental?
I thought that Dave Korn was back and supporting gcc. Did that change?