This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU] sqlite3-3.7.17-3
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 12:17:14 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFU] sqlite3-3.7.17-3
- References: <51B62F1E dot 3090106 at etr-usa dot com> <51B6D3AA dot 8040209 at gmail dot com> <51B72FD9 dot 8020708 at etr-usa dot com> <51B731DC dot 3090303 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm> <51BA4DAB dot 5080805 at etr-usa dot com> <20130614075451 dot GB31219 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 6/14/2013 01:54, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Jun 13 16:54, Warren Young wrote:
Would someone flip this package from test to curr for me, please?
Leave 184.108.40.206-1 as prev.
Do you want to keep 3.7.13-1?
I didn't know I could have more than one prev.
Sure, let's keep it a while. Just in this past week, I got a complaint
about one of the changes in .16.2 relative to .13, so it's conceivable
some may want to step back two steps if .17 doesn't work out for everyone.