This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
gettext packaging bug?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 17:13:16 +0200
- Subject: gettext packaging bug?
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
I was just trying to build a package on a new 64 bit Cygwin test
machine, when I encountered a missing libintl.h. As it turned out,
I had gettext-devel installed, but not gettext. In the 64 bit version
of gettext, gettext-devel depends on libintl8, but not on gettext, so
However, why is libintl.h in gettext, and not in gettext-devel?
A header file belongs in the devel package if there is one, isn't it?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com