This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU] sqlite3-3.7.17-3
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 10:19:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFU] sqlite3-3.7.17-3
- References: <51B62F1E dot 3090106 at etr-usa dot com> <51B6D3AA dot 8040209 at gmail dot com> <51B72FD9 dot 8020708 at etr-usa dot com>
On 6/11/2013 10:10 AM, Warren Young wrote:
On 6/11/2013 01:37, marco atzeri wrote:
you should make it test adding the relevant
prev/current/test entries as specified on
Is there a way to set this via the .cygport file? I tried searching its
HTML manual, and didn't find one.
The alternative is to manually adjust the generated .hint files on test
releases on my end.
David Rothenberger submitted a patch for cygport to this list on 6/2, to
add that feature. Don't know if Yaakov incorporated it or not, but you
could locally patch your cygport if you wanted.