This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [64bit] ruby is missing minitest
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 14:36:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: [64bit] ruby is missing minitest
- References: <51ABD365 dot 4060903 at acm dot org>
On 2013-06-02 18:21, David Rothenberger wrote:
% cygcheck -l ruby | grep minitest
This causes the subversion ruby tests to fail.
Is there any chance this could be included in the 64-bit ruby?
This will be fixed in the -2 release.