This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygapps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2013 08:52:57 -0700
- Subject: [64bit] libao-1.1.0-1
The package is missing support for NAS due to missing libaudio package.
This is a new upstream release, with upstream changes listed below. See
also the package documentation in /usr/share/doc/libao.
Libao is a cross-platform audio library that allows programs to output
audio using a simple API on a wide variety of platforms. It currently
* Null output (handy for testing without a sound device)
* WAV files
* AU files
* OSS (Open Sound System, used on Linux and FreeBSD)
* ALSA (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture)
* polypaudio (next generation GNOME sound server)
* esd (EsounD or Enlightened Sound Daemon)
* NAS (Network Audio Server)
David Rothenberger ---- firstname.lastname@example.org
Extreme fear can neither fight nor fly.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Rape of Lucrece"