This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] gmp (libgmp-devel / libgmp3 / libgmpxx4)
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 14:05:08 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ITA] gmp (libgmp-devel / libgmp3 / libgmpxx4)
- References: <87vc8zmfmi dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20130311233526 dot 574d2f70 at YAAKOV04> <87zjy9f95d dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20130312105156 dot 339dbc17 at YAAKOV04> <877glcplih dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <87k3pcnu29 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <513FBF58 dot 30208 at gmail dot com> <20130326112006 dot GD14833 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <515444E7 dot 5030601 at gmail dot com> <20130328133916 dot GM11431 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 28/03/2013 13:39, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Mar 28 13:25, Dave Korn wrote:
>> I've realised that I should re-roll the release after updating to the latest
>> cygport, as I don't yet have the version with the debuginfo changes, which I
>> assume are desirable?
> Just run setup ;)
>> If that's not so important, I could upload the existing build today and then
>> re-roll a -3 with debuginfo, does anyone prefer it one way or the other?
> I'd be fine with a -2 without debuginfo for now.
Righto. Will upload as soon as I've finished running setup ;)