This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin 64 bit X.org printproto
- From: Yaakov (Cygwin/X) <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 04:00:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin 64 bit X.org printproto
- References: <op dot wuighvpm39kdt8 at neo>
On Mon, 25 Mar 2013 17:38:09 +0100, adam kisiel wrote:
> no packages
I'm not sure how that happened, but in any case, printproto was only in
the 32bit distro due to lesstif's headers' use thereof (even though it
was compiled without Xprint support). Now that we have switched to
Motif, which #include's these headers only if compiled with Xprint
support (and our package is not), there should be no further need for
this package on either arch.