This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: request to hold off on uploading new packages
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 13:50:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: request to hold off on uploading new packages
- References: <20130321141625 dot GA7107 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <5151C33B dot 7030804 at redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 09:48:11AM -0600, Eric Blake wrote:
>On 03/21/2013 08:16 AM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> Could you all hold off on uploading new packages to 32-bit Cygwin until
>> Monday? I have a vague feeling that there is something not quite right
>> with the mirrors but I can't verify that unless the release area is
>Are we all clear to upload now?
There actually was a problem with the md5 creation. I don't know if it's
fixed yet but it could have resulted in a bad setup.ini being generated.
So, we may see people complaining.
But, no, there's no reason to hold off uploading. Thanks for asking and
sorry for not sending notice out earlier.