This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup64.ini update
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 14:58:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: setup64.ini update
- References: <51501B1B dot 2040807 at gmail dot com> <20130325095710 dot GD9691 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51504CDE dot 7070907 at gmail dot com> <20130325135714 dot GE9691 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mar 25 14:57, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Mar 25 14:10, marco atzeri wrote:
> > On 3/25/2013 10:57 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > >On Mar 25 10:38, marco atzeri wrote:
> > >setup64.exe is tweaked to read the setup64.ini files from the 64bit
> > >subdir. The paths in the setup64.ini files must be relative to the
> > >parent "cygwin" dir, otherwise the paths are wrong.
> > >
> > >What problem exactly do you see?
> > >
> > >
> > >Corinna
> > >
> > my fault, I misunderstood the base directory
> > it is not the "pub/cygwin/64bit" where setup64.exe is,
> > but "pub/cygwin" as the 32bit install
> No, it is in pub/cygwin/64bit. The ini files are there, too. The
> reason that setup64.exe looks in pub/cygwin/64bit for the ini file is
> really just that I tweaked that into setup64.exe so I didn't have to
> mess with the pub/cygwin dir, which is where the ini files will be
> put into as soon as we go beta. But the paths in the ini files are
> always relative to pub/cygwin, so the paths in setup64.in have to start
> with "64bit/release", rather than just with "release".
Ouch. Looks like this time I misunderstood what you wrote. Sorry!
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com