This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup64.ini update
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 14:10:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: setup64.ini update
- References: <51501B1B dot 2040807 at gmail dot com> <20130325095710 dot GD9691 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 3/25/2013 10:57 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Mar 25 10:38, marco atzeri wrote:
setup64.exe is tweaked to read the setup64.ini files from the 64bit
subdir. The paths in the setup64.ini files must be relative to the
parent "cygwin" dir, otherwise the paths are wrong.
What problem exactly do you see?
my fault, I misunderstood the base directory
it is not the "pub/cygwin/64bit" where setup64.exe is,
but "pub/cygwin" as the 32bit install