This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 64bit: cmake and fortran
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 07:03:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: 64bit: cmake and fortran
- References: <51441031 dot 7010800 at gmail dot com> <20130317003336 dot 37417f93 at YAAKOV04> <514561AE dot 6060707 at gmail dot com> <51470B83 dot 3080407 at gmail dot com>
On 3/18/2013 1:41 PM, marco atzeri wrote:
Dave / Achim ,
any news for gfortran ?
the new gfortran works fine,
lapack buils and pass all the tests.
the only cygwin 64 issue is that make
need to be restricted to -j1 to build
lapack and fftw3 without failure