This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Maintainers please weigh in on 64-bit Cygwin
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 15:15:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: Maintainers please weigh in on 64-bit Cygwin
- References: <20130317164522 dot GA3274 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <5149BD2B dot 2040609 at gmail dot com> <20130320140827 dot GJ20727 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mar 20 15:08, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Mar 20 13:44, Dave Korn wrote:
> > On a related issue, I don't see anything related to cygwin64 in upstream
> > GCC. How is 64-bit Cygwin currently being built? Are you using a mingw64
> > compiler and controlling things like startup files and libs linked against in
> > the command-line?
> We have a Linux cross compiler 4.8.0 based, and native gcc's 4.8.0
> and 4.9.0 based.
I screwed up the versions. Both toolchains, Linux and native, were
using svn HEAD at the time of building. SO the native toolchain is
4.8.0 from May 7th and the Linux toolchain is 4.9.0 from May 19th.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com