This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 12:27:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: mosh
- References: <3BA6644C396CE44F83F988D688C72A739CB62D0E@NL0230MBX08N1.DIR.slb.com> <CANnN+=vZmfkPm4+CkkM_ks+Qw7AfB-DrcfiLzXaHacUH+iTb8Q@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Did you miss this thread on the Cygwin ML, by any chance? Is it ok to
make mosh 1.2.2-2 current?
On Oct 3 08:56, Sean Murphy wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 5:22 AM, Simon Barnes <email@example.com> wrote:
> > The experimental mosh package, version 1.2.2-2, works very well while the "current" package 1.2.2-1 does not. Would it be possible to promote 1.2.2-2 to current?
> > Thanks
> > Simon
> > [...]
> I concur. The experimental version "just works", while the current
> version would not, even after research and mashing of the keyboard.
> Thank you,
> Sean P Murphy
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com