This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: upload protocol
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 21:50:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: upload protocol
- References: <20121009165836.GA11886@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
On 10/9/2012 6:58 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
Would it make sense to always wait for an "RFU" after an "ITP"?
As an uploader, I'd rather not have to scan conversations for clues
for when a package is ready for upload.
I was actually waiting for Jari to send an RFU for the packages that
he'd recently ITP'ed but, now that I think of it, maybe that's not
what we usually do.
I'd like to propose that we always require an RFU.
fine for me