This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Patch] Rebase: new switch --ephemeral
- From: ASSI <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 07:41:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Rebase: new switch --ephemeral
- References: <20120702154908.GA4528@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
On Monday 02 July 2012, 11:49:08, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I'm not paying close attention but I have to say that I really don't like
> the name "ephemeral" for a switch. Couldn't it be named more precisely
> to indicate what it is doing like --no-update-db or something like that?
I'm not convinced this name is any better (what would you suggest as the
short mnemonic for that, -N?), but then I'm not a native speaker of
English... so if you, Jason and Corinna agree on that or maybe another
name, I'll promptly rework the patch.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf rackAttack V1.04R1: