This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA?] libXaw3d
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 13:47:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITA?] libXaw3d
- References: <4F7A0311.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F7C8721.email@example.com> <4FBABB7F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> Yaakov writes:
> On 2012-04-04 12:38, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
>> The last time I tried updating to Xaw3d-1.5E, xfig linked against that
>> version core dumped right away as soon as you clicked on some button.
> You need to un-XCOMM the #define XAW3D1_5E for compatibility with 1.5E/1.6.x.
> You'll also need to add -DXAW_INTERNATIONALIZATION to DUSEXAW3D in order for
> xfig to compile.
Can you provide me with a download URL of your Xaw3d package so I can
test it locally with all dependent packages. If everything is fine you
can take over Xaw3d.