This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [SECURITY] python
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 10:09:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: [SECURITY] python
- References: <4F8CB44F.email@example.com> <20120417140646.GA4504@tishler.net> <4F8DBA94.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4FBA9F50.email@example.com>
On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 03:02:24PM -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> On 2012-04-17 13:46, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> >On 2012-04-17 09:06, Jason Tishler wrote:
> >>On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 07:07:43PM -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> >>>Security vulnerabilities have been announced in Python (CVE-2011-3389,
> >>>CVE-2012-0845, CVE-2012-0876, CVE-2012-1150) and are fixed in 2.6.8.
> >>I will release 2.6.8 as soon as I can.
I haven't forgotten. Sorry for the delay. :,(