This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: glib doesn't build from source
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 17:11:54 -0500
- Subject: Re: glib doesn't build from source
- References: <4FB80730.email@example.com>
On 2012-05-19 15:48, Ken Brown wrote:
I tried to build glib using glib2.0-2.32.2-1.cygport from the source for
Cygwin's libglib2.0_0-2.32.2-1 package, and the build failed as follows:
So I added the lines
to the .cygport file, and the build then succeeded.
Yaakov, why did the build work for you with the existing .cygport?
Good question. :-) It turns out I had a hand-written libffi.pc file on
my system, probably from my short-lived gcc packaging work. I fixed
this in glib2.0-2.32.3-1.cygport.