This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA?] libXaw3d
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 17:02:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ITA?] libXaw3d
- References: <4F7A0311.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F7C8721.email@example.com>
On 2012-04-04 12:38, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
The last time I tried updating to Xaw3d-1.5E, xfig linked against that
version core dumped right away as soon as you clicked on some button.
You need to un-XCOMM the #define XAW3D1_5E for compatibility with
1.5E/1.6.x. You'll also need to add -DXAW_INTERNATIONALIZATION to
DUSEXAW3D in order for xfig to compile.