This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ITP: algol68g
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 09:19:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: ITP: algol68g
- References: <4F77642B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Am 31.03.2012 22:08, schrieb Thomas Wolff:
Algol 68 Genie - a compiler for the most thoroughly designed and
defined programming language ever.Reminder: I had meanwhile fixed all discussed problems, and also
suggested the package for cygwinports as an alternative - no response.
Available as a package already for Debian, Ubuntu, FreeBSD.
Is it really too exotic to consider for either of the repositories?