This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: libpcre-devel: no .a files
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 01:12:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: libpcre-devel: no .a files
- References: <4FAE196C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2012-05-12 03:03, A.R. Burgers wrote:
this package has the .dll.a files but not the .a files:
I checked the libpcre build from source, the .a files are built,
but apparently they are not included in the devel package.
No, they are not built at all:
I would like to ask the maintainer to include them in a next
You'll have to give me a *really* good reason why you absolutely must