This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygport: user-supplied download action?
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 16:21:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygport: user-supplied download action?
- References: <20120506113513.GC21903@calimero.vinschen.de>
On 2012-05-06 06:35, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
Some upstream packages are not available as tar archives, but can only
be fetched directly from their source code control repo. How would you
fetch them via cygport?
cygport supports downloading from bzr, cvs, fossil, git, hg, mtn, and
svn repositories through cygclasses; see the manual for details.