This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] nettle/libnettle4_3/libhogweed2_1/libnettle-devel: A cryptographic library that is designed to fit easily in more or less any context.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 12:52:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP] nettle/libnettle4_3/libhogweed2_1/libnettle-devel: A cryptographic library that is designed to fit easily in more or less any context.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Apr 4 19:21, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
> I would like to contribute and maintain the 'nettle/libnettle4_3/libhogweed2_1/libnettle-devel' packages.
> o http://www.lysator.liu.se/~nisse/nettle/ (Homepage)
> o http://www.lysator.liu.se/~nisse/archive/nettle-2.4.tar.gz
> The package can be found in the following distros:
> o http://packages.debian.org/nettle
> o http://packages.ubuntu.com/source/nettle
> nettle is needed for an update to gnutls-3.0.17
> The packages can be found under email@example.com:/home/vzell/nettle
> and if the packaging is ok, they can be moved to the release area.
I just found this mail of yours. I copied the files to the release
area. I can't remove the files in your home dir, could you please do
Thanks and sorry for the belated reply,
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com