This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [SECURITY] gnutls
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 01:01:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: [SECURITY] gnutls
- References: <4F6E88BF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 2012-03-26 04:31, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
> A security vulnerability has just been announced for gnutls (CVE-2012-1573).
> This can be fixed by updating to 2.12.18.
Yaakov can you update your p11-kit package. I could use it in a new gnutls build.
Ping? I updated p11-kit a while ago.