This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] tcm: Toolkit for Conceptual Modeling (TCM)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 09:39:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITA] tcm: Toolkit for Conceptual Modeling (TCM)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Apr 4 19:21, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
> I would like to adopt and maintain the 'tcm' package from Daniel Boesswetter
> which acoording to http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2012-03/msg00082.html
> is orphaned right now.
> o Maintainer change
> o Switched to cygport build framework
> o Finally switched from legacy /usr/X11R6 hierarchy to /usr
> o Build for cygwin 1.7.12 with gcc-4
> The packages can be found under email@example.com:/home/vzell/tcm
> and if the packaging is ok, they can be moved the release area.
Thanks for taking over!
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com