This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: TeXworks and hunspell
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 14:39:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: TeXworks and hunspell
- References: <4F6DE506.email@example.com>
On 3/24/2012 11:15 AM, Ken Brown wrote:
To complete the process of modernizing Cygwin's TeX programs, I am
thinking about ITPing TeXworks. I've built it using the .cygport file
from Ports. I have two questions for Yaakov.
1. The manual (which is supposed to be available from the Help menu)
doesn't get installed. Having never before built a package that uses
qmake, I'm not sure how to make this happen. I see in TeXworks.pro the
manual.files = manual/*
manual.path = $$TW_HELPPATH
which I would think should take care of this, but it doesn't. Do you
know how to fix this?
This must have something to do with cygport, because the manual does get
installed if I build outside of cygport via qmake-qt4, make, make
install. But I have more important things to worry about first. I
started trying to use texworks and found that I can reliably make the X
server crash. Since texworks isn't in the distro yet, I'm not sure
where to take this. Should I send the details to the Ports list?