This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: quetschke at scytek dot de
- Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 22:30:46 -0600
- Subject: [SECURITY] ImageMagick
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of firstname.lastname@example.org designates 10.50.37.236 as permitted sender) email@example.com; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
Security vulnerabilities have been announced for ImageMagick. Please
update to at least 126.96.36.199 (latest upstream is currently 188.8.131.52).
While you're at it, support for SVG can be enabled by first installing