[RFC] Making Cygwin README optional

I wish to propose that Cygwin READMEs no longer be absolutely required
for Cygwin packages, for several reasons:

* None of the major distros require a distro-specific documentation
file.

* Many packages, particularly those higher up the stack, "just work" on
Cygwin, so there's really not much Cygwin-specific to say.

* Most of the information contained therein is duplicated elsewhere:
- the package description is in setup.int
- runtime deps are handled by setup;
- rebuild instructions for cygport-based packages are already covered in
cygport's documentation, and in any case, how to rebuild the source
package is not really relevant to the *binary* package;
- the package contents are available through cygcheck;
- changes in the latest release are already in announcements, and in
many cases, there may not be any Cygwin-specific changes, just upstream
ones already covered by ChangeLog/NEWS/etc.

That leaves build-time deps and long-term package history. For those, I
would suggest the following:

* I'm working on a method to add build deps to .cygport(5) files and
have cygport(1) verify their presence.

* Each package would get a git repository on sourceware for
its .cygport, .hint, and other packaging files, as in Fedora and as I
started doing in Ports.

Packages which do need Cygwin-specific documentation could certainly
continue providing it; all I'm suggesting is they no longer be required
for every single package.

Yaakov