This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Do we need a new maintainer for fetchmail?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 19:30:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: Do we need a new maintainer for fetchmail?
- References: <4CF445B3.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20101130124212.GC18309@calimero.vinschen.de> <20101130175605.GA2368@tishler.net> <20101130185752.GF18309@calimero.vinschen.de> <20101204180036.GH2148@tishler.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Dec 4 13:00, Jason Tishler wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 07:57:52PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > On Nov 30 12:56, Jason Tishler wrote:
> > > On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 01:42:12PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > > > On Nov 30 01:30, Matthias Andree wrote:
> > > > > I have provided Jason Tishler with up to date packages for the
> > > > > current fetchmail 6.3.18 package (with selected upstream fixes
> > > > > from post-6.3.18 Git) a fortnight ago, built on Cygwin 1.7.7
> > > > > 32-bit (Win 7), without any response.
> > > >
> > > > Well, that could mean he just has very limited time right now or
> > > > he's on vacation.
> > > >
> > > > [snip]
> > > >
> > > > So, first I'd really like to get a word from you, Jason.
> > >
> > > As I indicated to Matthias in private email, I have good intentions
> > > but very limited free time. I will try to release an updated
> > > fetchmail package soon.
> > Thank you, Jason.
> I released fetchmail 6.3.18-1 today. I apologize for the delay.
> Unfortunately, I haven't received the moderator email from
> cygwin-announce yet even though I sent the announcement over an hour
> ago. In the past, the moderator emails were sent near instantaneously.
I didn't get any moderator email either so far. Maybe the mailing
list server has just some hiccup...
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com