New VIM version 7.3.002-1

Hi Yaakov,

I have prepared a new release of vim, 7.3.002-1, so it's the new 7.3
release from yesterday with its first two patches.

The new vim release is linked against ncursesw:

  export CPPFLAGS='-I/usr/include/ncursesw'
  export LDFLAGS='-L/usr/lib/ncursesw'
  ./configure \
      --prefix=/usr \
      --sysconfdir=/etc \
      --libexecdir='$(prefix)/lib' \
      --localstatedir=/var \
      --datadir='$(prefix)/share' \
      --mandir='$(prefix)/share/man' \
      --infodir='$(prefix)/share/info' \
      --with-features=huge \
      --enable-gui=no \
      --without-x \
      --with-compiledby="http://cygwin.com/";

I also changed the requires line in setup.hint:

  requires: alternatives libncurses10 libncursesw10 libiconv2 libintl8

I'm keeping the libncurses10 in for now, for the sake of the old vim
version.

You can find the source and binary packages on sourceware under
~corinna/x/vim/

Please ping me when you finished the corresponding gvim release.

Thanks,

Red Hat