This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc4-core PACKAGE BUG
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 20:31:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: gcc4-core PACKAGE BUG
- References: <20100808162619.GA6396@calimero.vinschen.de>
On 08/08/2010 17:26, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Hi Dave,
> testing with the latest setup.exe I came across an error message in
> gcc4-core.sh, exit code 126
> Manuall testing turned up that the script
> is not executable.
Yep, I was aware of that, and have explained it on the list whenever it's
come up, but now we've got a requester I'll have to fix it properly. I'll do
a respin 4.3.4-4 over the weekend or so.