This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup, upx, and TLS
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: Mailing List: CygWin-Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 03:29:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: setup, upx, and TLS
- References: <4C095571.email@example.com>
On 6/4/2010 3:35 PM, Charles Wilson wrote:
> "win32/pe TLS handling added"
> So, we ought to be able to upx-compress setup.exe without relying on
> cgf's cross-env, as soon as the next version of upx is released. Yay!
Beta release with TLS support:
It's a native w32 app, but it does seem to work: compresses my setup.exe
w/TLS no problems.