This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU] zsh-4.3.10-1 & zsh-4.3.10dev2-1
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: Mailing List: CygWin-Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 08:45:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFU] zsh-4.3.10-1 & zsh-4.3.10dev2-1
- References: <alpine.LNX.email@example.com> <4C556925.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 8/1/2010 8:31 AM, Charles Wilson wrote:
> On 7/29/2010 3:21 AM, Peter A. Castro wrote:
>> A newish upstream version of zsh (and a test version) has been released.
>> Please upload:
> Done. I added the following to the setup.hint:
> curr: 4.3.10-1
> test: 4.3.10dev2-1
> prev: 4.3.9-1
Sorry, I missed that you included an updated setup.hint. I put that into
place over my edited one.