This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 13:00:38 +0000
- Subject: Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- References: <4B36EBF0.firstname.lastname@example.org>
2009/12/27 Yaakov (Cygwin/X):
> This is a list of packages which depend on obsolete library versions. Some
> of these libraries have serious bugs (e.g. libncurses7 is not rebaseable).
> This list does not reflect dependencies on libintl3, libjpeg62, or
> libncurses8, as they were more recently obsoleted and many packages still
> use them.
> Maintainers, please update or rebuild these packages with the newest
> dependencies, and be sure to update your setup.hint files as well.
> icu (gcc4-runtime)
Thanks for the headsup. Done.