This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epamail dot epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 04:47:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- References: <4B36EBF0.email@example.com>
> This is a list of packages which depend on obsolete library versions.
> Some of these libraries have serious bugs (e.g. libncurses7 is not
Thanks, I'll update orpie.
ocaml is unmaintained ATM. I took a shot at packaging it and it's a significant
PITA. The Makefile doesn't support DESTDIR, and the location of the main ocaml
executable, wherever you installed it for packaging purposes, gets statically
baked into all bytecode executables.