This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HEADSUP: Incorrect package dependencies
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 00:59:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: HEADSUP: Incorrect package dependencies
- References: <4B36EC55.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 11:10:45PM -0600, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
>I found that the following packages have incorrect dependencies.
>Maintainers, please update your local copies.
>flex: libintl2 -> libintl8
>gdb: libintl3 -> libintl8
>grep: libintl3 -> libintl8, +libgcc1
>postgresql: libintl3 -> libintl8
>OK to update on sourceware?
Thanks for the heads up but, no, please don't mess with my setup.hints.
I'll deal with my packages.