This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: libsqlite3_0-3.6.21-1 is missing dynamic libraries
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 09:45:08 -0800
- Subject: Re: libsqlite3_0-3.6.21-1 is missing dynamic libraries
- References: <4B27CA9D.email@example.com>
On 12/15/2009 9:42 AM, David Rothenberger wrote:
The newly released libsqlite3_0 version 3.6.21-1 contains only static
$ cygcheck -l libsqlite3_0
This is breaking subversion and probably other packages.
Was this intentional?
As was pointed out on the main list, the DDL is now in sqlite3, which is
supposed to contain only the app.
David Rothenberger ---- firstname.lastname@example.org
Lay on, MacDuff, and curs'd be him who first cries, "Hold, enough!".